Sunday, June 24, 2007

Work for Living (or) Live for Working

I'm.....Not Free....
I'm.....Busy....
I've.....No time....
I don't have.......I don't have......I don't have......
I want more time....
I want to finish more than 5 items at the same time....
I want to be in dual role.....
I want to ........I want to......I want to.......

If you feel like that, ask yourself this question....." Work for Living (or) Live for working ???" . Actually , I'm so greedy in work.....Not only for earning but also for hobby.....I want to do many things.....I want to learn many things.....I want to be perfect in whatever I do.....( My best friend used to say that she would buried a watch with me when I died, in order to save my time in next life....)..... Now , I used to remind me with above question and I can feel relax and I'm in good health......I've got this question after reading the translated book " Living the Simple Life" and "Chicken Soup for the Soul ".......
Some may complain......without working , how to get money ? without money , how to survive ?
I don't mean to stop working.....
Some may complain......without doing my hobby and interest , my life will be meaningless.....I don't mean to seal your hobby......
What I want to be is............" having CONTENTMENT ".....
P.s. If you can spend more five minutes , pls visit to my myanmar blog and read the story from chicken soup.......

No comments: