Saturday, June 9, 2007

My Father

  • He is my hero.....I have ever heard and read about the hero all over the world. But no one is as brave as him. He is always ready to protect me......

  • He is the person I admire most.....He is not only very talented in his work but also expert in family care......

  • He is my best friend....He is open-minded. Although we are father and daughter, I can discuss everything with him. In some family, there is a communication gap between parents and teenagers. But I didn't face with this problem. I can trust him as my intimate friend. I can tell him about my dream......

  • He is my best teacher....He didn't teach me but advise me. He didn't train me but I've got a good-training from him. He never decided instead of me, but he let me know what he want to be.....

I tried to be a good lady, citizen, .......n....All are just because of him. I always keep his words in my heart....That is " Honey, I and your mother started our life from negative...Now, I've tried your life to be in positive situation....so, what would u like to be?? Would u like to have positive, negative or zero situation ? That's only depend on u....not depend on me...So, ask yourself, try ur best, try to be......"

  • I am his pride.....He is always proud of me. There is a big smile on his face whenever I have success. In my school life, I always try hard for him....

  • I am his clone.....My eyes, my lips, my skin, my behaviour are alike with his. I'm very proud of having same thinkings and hobby with him.

  • I am his heart.....He didn't express his love by saying "I love you". But I can feel that I'm in his heart.

Now I'm already 27 and I can stand by myself. But I need him and his words more than last years.....

"Daddy , please give me your love and care more.....I LOVE U SO MUCH !!!!"

2 comments:

Zaw Htet said...

This article is very very valuable for all of the daughters in this world.
Ma lay nge u r great!!!
Try to write about ur mother.(Only suggestion not command)
So completely than ur journal on zorpia namely like this "My Father"
Sparrow or ladyfinger

Layma said...

Yes, brother..
I'll try to write about my mother..
Thanks for ur interest n reading this one....
Good Luck !!!