Saturday, June 16, 2007

The Darkest Days

" There are heavy raindrop above my head , in fact , they are snow . I deem my blood circulation will be halted because of the cold. I am not able to see the light. Where's the sun ? The rays from the sun is my only expectation for my warmth. I want the voice of my wife , my sons and my daughters. I can do nothing for them , for country and for all. Am I a useless person for my people ? Ooh!!! What a difficult life to survive !!! "

Dark is a symbol of loneliness........ Dark is a sign of fear........ Sometimes, it also represents the failure........ For the one who face with the feeling of fear, loneliness, failure and breakdown of communication, these days may be the darkest days for him........

No one can live alone except the saintly person......Everybody needs his own family and community.......

The breakdown of communication is an inhumane punishment for him.......

P.s I wrote this one by suffering something from the poem " Maezartaung chay" written by the ancient poet, adviser "Latwaethonedaya ".

No comments: