Thursday, June 28, 2007

My Third Operation

This operating theatre is so cold.....
This green OT dress is darker........
This scent of hospital is fresh and powerful.....
I'm not as nervous as before......
I can smile at everybody before I go to O.T......
I'm now ready for every treatment.......
I can guess what they will doing and what they will asking me ?
The doctor says "Oh...this patient use lipstick.....I shout "No......" .....Another say "her natural lip color".....
They try me to relax......
I lose my blood a lot and so, my face and lip become pale during operation ( my sister who is a doctor in this OT room tell me )......I need to supply blood.....but she and my surgeon don't want to.....At last , they don't supply blood to me and decided to watch my condition .....
After the operation , my condition is so good......I can speak even in the ICU and I've a little pain.......
I ask the doctor , " What can I have tomorrow ? ".......He say ," everything you want......".
That's why I have fried noodle in the post of first day.......I'm so happy for it.......My parents want to stop eating like this......But they can't......You know , I've already asked my doctor in front of them......haha
I'm clever enough for my food ......I'm able to stand pain , smell of hospital , watching from many doctors and medical students........I can stand everything......Now, I'm ready for another operation.......
The Hospital says......" You are welcome, Lay".....
Lay says......" Operation , You are welcome "......but
Money says......" I don't want both of you , hospital and operation"....." Stop Lay , no more pls "...........
(Although this operation was one year ago I use present tense because I want to)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMB!!! u r a well-experience patient about operation ...
take care ...
no more hospital... no more operation
that's i wanna wish like the money ...
ဂရုစိုက္ပါဗ်ာ...

naing said...

How many Operations do you have ? :P << :P >> ( Although I wasn't joke I use P because you gotta joy )

Layma said...

jerry and naing,,
Thz for ur kindness...
naing,,,,I have ONLY 3 operations..