Thursday, July 12, 2007

Today

Today.......
I go for work at 7:30 in the morning...
I come back from work at 5:00 in the evening....
I've a headache....
I've a shower.....
I throw myself to the bed...
I try to sleep for a while.....
But I can't sleep.....
I want to check my blog , comment and cbox....
But I can't....
I cover my face with pillow....
I count sheep....
Then , I sleep....
Present Condition
I'm replying cbox....
I'm visiting some blogs...
I'm reading something...
I'm....
I'm...
I'm... and then ,
I'm trying to write about the present.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah! thz .. for today ...
take medicine for headache...
u know Friend is the medicine of Life ...
how many sheep d u count? have u seen any black-sheep? it's me ...
ha..ha..
take care ...

Layma said...

Noooooo
I've only seen only Brown sheep...haha

မွ်ားျပာ said...

Me too....
me too....
me too.......
Z z z z z ....
;)