Friday, July 13, 2007

The Last Words of " Anandathuyiya"

" Your Majesty , I'm sure that one must support one for his welfare...He must be totally destroyed after his support....Your Majesty , are you pleasing on your present condition surrounded by your followers within your Golden Palace? All of your prosperity are just like a fleck of water in the ocean......Your Majesty , no one can deny that I'll die one day although you pay my life because of your sympathy.....Your Majesty, I have no intention to take revenge on you if we will meet again .....Your Majesty , you are my Lord and I pay my last respect to you............"
It was dusk .....The sun tried to hide behind the mountain as he was not able to see the last hour of "Anandathuyiya".....The atmosphere was so silent.....He stopped his writing , actually , it was a poem for his king . And then.......and then......and then......
He retired from the complicated world......he slept forever.....and at the same time , the king lost the valuable one......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm...
In these day,we also lost our valuable people bcoz of stupid kings. thanks a million for this post. How did u get this sense of sympathy for the great man who passed away early more than as usual?
i'd like to request u to tell abt the great poet "U Pone Nya"...
thz again ...
i do apologize that i can't show my mood about this post completely as much as i feel ... bcoz of my poor english ... Only thing that i'm sure is I love to read your blog ...
ok!!! ...
u r so smart in writing at both Eng & MM ...
keep it up ...

peace out!!!

Layma said...

jerry,,,I've a strong feeling for those men...I'm sure that u'll also feel like that...thz for ur comment....